Appvance is the inventor of AI-driven autonomous testing technology and is leading the charge to revolutionize software development lifecycle. The company’s premier product is Appvance IQ (AIQ), the world’s first AI-driven, unified test automation system. This powerful software enables enterprises to dramatically improve the quality, performance, and security of their applications while transforming the efficiency, speed, and output of their testing.
Appvance is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, with offices in Costa Rica, Rochester NY, and India. Investors in the company include Javelin Ventures, Kayne Capital, TRIHold Co, Social Internet Fund, and Funders Club.
Appvance is currently seeking an entry-level Junior Java Software Engineer for our Costa Rica office. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing software solutions to address complex business issues and provide technical leadership within the engineering team. The ideal applicant will be able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process. This is an excellent career opportunity for a professional with an impressive architectural design background and excellent interpersonal skills.
If you want to be a part of a startup with incredible workplace culture, have an eager mindset approach, and want a steady place to grow, this is the place for you!
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Understanding of GIT versioning tool.
- Some experience with test-driven development.
- Some knowledge of testing tools: Junit, Jmeter, TestNG, Selenium.
- Functional knowledge of iOS and Android platforms. (strongly desired)
Great to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Scrum knowledge.
What we offer you:
- Sense of belonging
- Flexible workplace
- Innovative, transparent workplace culture!
- An Agile, Nimble environment.
- Kudos – Always!
- Private Insurance