Appvance.ai invented AI-driven test generation technology and is leading the charge to revolutionize software testing industry. The company’s premier product is Appvance IQ (AIQ), the world’s first AI-driven, unified test automation system. This powerful software enables enterprises to dramatically improve the quality, performance and security of their applications, while transforming the efficiency, speed, and output of their testing.
Appvance.ai is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, with offices in Costa Rica, Rochester NY and India. Investors in the company include Javelin Ventures, Staenberg Ventures, Social Internet Fund, FundersClub, Three Bridges Ventures, HB Asset Management and others.
- Maintain products related to the web and mobile automation
- Contribute to augmenting a leader software testing platform.
- Work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
- Perform full life-cycle development.
- Adhere to agree-upon delivery schedules.
- Utilize source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices.
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the software industry or related field.
- BS in CE, CS or related field.
- Experience must also include iOS and Android platforms.
- Any suitable combination of education, training or experience will be reviewed.