A Performance Comparison of TIBCO, Oracle, IBM, Redhat, JBoss, SoftwareAG, WebMethods
Use Our Knowledge Kit For 35% Better Developer Performance
and over 700% Better App Performance
As leaders in performance and load testing, Appvance knows the best way to get highly scalable performance from apps built with integration and SOA platforms. Our knowledge and expertise in Integration and SOA platforms helps you make the right decisions on TIBCO, Oracle, IBM, SoftwareAG, JBoss Platforms, and do-it-yourself projects.
Appvance PerformanceCloud, is a next generation world class functional and performance testing platform for web apps, internal apps, mobile apps, Cloud and Datacenters. Appvance also provides services for app performance certification, migration certification during platform runtime upgrades, White Hat security performance testing at load, and comparison analysis of platforms and apps.
Learn more about how Appvance PerformanceCloud can surface more issues faster for your team.
What Is Included In The Kit?
Appvance implemented the same app on the leading SOA and Integration platforms, including TIBCO, Oracle, IBM, SoftwareAG, and JBoss platforms. We kept track of developer productivity and ran a performance test against the finished app. The results are valuable lessons, patterns, and best practices for your organization. We package the source code, the developers journal, the TCO model, and performance tests into a free open-source Integration Knowledge Kit for you.
• Lessons and patterns for building highly scalable SOA, BPM, MQ, Mobile
• A comparison of developer productivity and performance on TIBCO, Oracle, IBM platforms
• A systematic, simple way to understand and implement effective tests of your application
• Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) financial model
• Free Open Source Software source code and performance test software
• White papers and executive slide deck explaining the methodology you can implement in your organizations environment
Download the Kit Today, It is Free!
Fill out the form below and we will send you download instructions immediately. The Kit is free and distributed under an open source license.